MEP Shark Bandsaw 332 CCS: capacity 330 x 260mm
SHARK 332 CCS is a manual bandsaw machine that can cut from 45º right to 60º left.
SHARK 332 CCS is a manual bandsaw machine that can cut from 45º right to 60º left. This model is available in the manual version or with the Cut Control System (CCS). We usually only stock the CCS version. With the CCS the sawing machine can make single cuts without operator, using the head weight controlled by a spring and a hydraulic brake.
We can offer the machine in a MA version, this means it includes a pneumatic viceÂ that that opens and closes by means of a manually operated valve (or by means of a foot pedal which is optional).
|Operation||Manual with Cut Control|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Blade Diameter||3320 x 27 x 0.9mm|
|Max Vice Opening||335mm|
|Capacity at 0 degrees||Round||300mm|
|Rectangular||330 x 260mm|
|Capacity at 45 degrees||Round||260mm|
|Rectangular||270 x 200mm|
|Capacity at 60 degrees||Round||200mm|
|Rectangular||200 x 160mm|
|Dimensions (assembled)||2140 x 1200mm|
- Full cast iron bow that is capable of withstanding extremely high band tensions without deforming.
- Tungsten Carbide Blade guides perfectly shaped to provide support and guidance for blade.
- The electrical panel meets all European and Australian standards (wiring is totally identifiable, stand-by, loose-key safety switch, main switch, pole change switch, emergency stop, motor magneto-thermal overload, minimum tension coil, protection against missing phase, low tension safety device (LTSD 24 V).- it includes IP55 control handle.
- Vice with fast clamping device.
- The operator can slide the vice to the left or right hand side of the bow quickly and easily in case of mitering.
- Wide flat working surface with rotating table mounted on roller bearings.
- Adjustable precision stops for quick setting at 0Âº,45Âº, 60Âº left and 45Âº right.
- Steel base with built in removable coolant tray.
- Steel base is designed so machine can be easily moved with forklift of pallet trolley.
- Electric pump for coolant built into removable swarf tray.
- Portable coolant gun to keep machine working area clean.
- Outfeed roller adjustable laterally on linear bearing.
- Blade guide easily adjustable on linear bearings.
- Blade speed infinitely variable via an electronic speed inverter. Range 15 – 100m/min.
- Wire brush for cleaning the blade.
- Double head return springs.
- Stock support arm on in feed side with roller. Ready to mount loading tables.
- Bi-metal band suitable for solids and sections.
- Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.