MEP Shark Bandsaw 332 SXI Evo (Semi Auto): capacity 330 x 260mm
The SHARK 332SXI evo is a semi-automatic hydraulic Bandsaw that can cut from 45° right to 0º to 60º left.
Machine is controlled by a single axis microprocessor with the latest generation of controllers for semi-automatic sawing machines designed by MEP of Italy.
Operation is simple, you start the cycle by means of the push-button. Thereafter the following steps are carried out: the vice closes and the motor starts, the head goes down to execute cut, motor stops, head returns to top position and vice opens.
Also as standard the 332SXI Bandsaws has additional cutting cycles of Manual and Dynamic cycle. Dynamic is similar to semi-automatic dynamic cycle except the operator lowers the head manually then engages the trigger in the handle to engage the semi auto mode.
|Model||Shark 332SXI Evo|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Blade Diameter||3320 x 27 x 0.9mm|
|Max Vice Opening||335mm|
|Capacity at 0 degrees||Round||300mm|
|Rectangular||330 x 260mm|
|Capacity at 45 degrees||Round||260mm|
|Rectangular||270 x 200mm|
|Capacity at 60 degrees||Round||200mm|
|Rectangular||200 x 160mm|
|Dimensions (assembled)||2130 x 1640mm|
- Full cast iron bow that is capable of withstanding extremely high band tensions without deforming.
- Tungsten Carbide Blade guides perfectly shaped to provide support and guidance for blade.
- The electrical panel meets all European and Australian standards (wiring is totally identifiable, stand-by, loose-key safety switch, main switch, pole change switch, emergency stop, motor magneto-thermal overload, minimum tension coil, protection against missing phase, low tension safety device (LTSD 24 V).- it includes IP55 control handle.
- Vice with fast clamping device.
Console with all controls centralized, mounted on an articulated arm.
- Low voltage soft keyboard, in polyester with thermo shaped buttons.
- Digital display with the following messages: Diagnostics, alarms inc. cause and description, input and output status for trouble shooting, cut counter, timer for the cuts, amps being drawn by motor, band tension, numerical display of head position.
- Latest generation of hydraulic controls and pumps. Highly efficient system with low power consumption.
- Two speed band rotation (36/782m/min). Infinitely variable electronioc speed iverter is optional.
- Top and bottom position of cutting head easily programmed from console.
- The operator can slide the vice to the left or right hand side of the bow quickly and easily in case of mitering.
- Wide flat working surface with rotating table mounted on roller bearings.
- Removable and replaceable hardened inserts in cutting area of turntable.
- Adjustable precision stops for quick setting at 0Âº,45Âº, 60Âº left and 45Âº right.
- Steel base with built in removable coolant tray.
- Steel base is designed so machine can be easily moved with forklift of pallet trolley.
- Steel base is designed to catch all coolant even when bow is fully mitred.
- Electric pump for coolant built into removable swarf tray.
- Wire brush for cleaning the blade.
- Double head return springs.
- Stock support arm on in feed side with roller. Ready to mount loading tables.
- Bi-metal band suitable for solids and sections.
- Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.