MEP Shark Bandsaw 652 SXI H 5.0: capacity 280 x 220mm
MEP Shark 652 SXI H 5.0 is a dual column electro-hydraulic band saw, equipped with blade 6700 x 41 x 1.3mm specifically designed to cut pipes and beams up to max 650 x 450mm at 0 degrees and can miter from +60 degrees up to -60 degrees.
MEP Shark 652 SXI H 5.0 is a dual column electro-hydraulic band saw, equipped with blade 6700 x 41 x 1.3mm specifically designed to cut pipes and beams up to max 650 x 450mm at 0 degrees and can miter from +60 degrees up to -60 degrees. The machine is available in two versions, both equipped with a simple touchscreen and the latest MEP controller which is designed exclusively for all our sawing machines.
See below an operational demonstration:
|Model||Shark 652 SXI H 5.0|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Blade Diameter||2950 x 27 x 0.9mm|
|Max Vice Opening||285mm|
|Capacity at 0 degrees||Round||250mm|
|Rectangular||280 x 220mm|
|Capacity at 45 degrees||Round||230mm|
|Rectangular||220 x 200mm|
|Capacity at 60 degrees||Round||120mm|
|Rectangular||140 x 80mm|
|Dimensions (assembled)||2500 x 2230mm|
- Structure in sturdy cast iron, to absorb vibrations and give the machine a better cutting stability and longer blade life
Powerful 7.5kW (10hp) blade motor with vectorial inverter in order to continuously adjust the blade speed in a single range from 15 to 115m/min.
- Powerful coolant flows to wash the cutting area and convey chips away.
- Robust cutting table with replaceable steel inserts and wide slots in order to eliminate chips.
- Work light and laser projector to position the bar accurately in order to carry out non standard or facing cuts.
- Saw head stroke by means of double hydraulic cylinders on linear guides with ball bearings and pre loaded slides (3 degree canted head to make the chip removal easier for horizontal walls).
- Self adjustment cutting force by means of a servo valve mounted on the hydraulic cylinder.
- Latest generation hydraulic control unit, with high efficiency and low energy consumption.
- 7 inch touch screen which visualizes programming of the cutting angle and number of cuts + actual position of the head + blade tension + blade speed + diagnostics + alarms (with description of causes) + actual state of inputs and outputs + piece counter + timer + amperage of blade motor.
- Two hydraulic cutting vises to clamp the material on both sides and one vertical hydraulic cylinder.
- Automatic adjustment of the front guide arm in relation to the capacity that needs to be cut.
- Adjustable blade-guide heads in steel, with roller and carbide pads, coolant taps for the traditional lubrication and preset to install the mist lubrication (OPTIONAL).
- Servo control to shift idler pulley for blade changing (3000kg).
- Blade rotation control that enables the blade to stop in case the blade is jammed.
- Two coolant pumps to ensure high coolant flood (120 I/min) to cool down the blade and wash away chips from the working area.
- Powered blade brush