MEP Tiger Coldsaw 352 NC 5.0: capacity 180 x 95mm
TIGER 352 NC 5.0 is an electro-pneumatic automatic vertical sawing machine which can also operate in semi-automatic mode, to cut from 60 degrees left to 45 degrees right, with HSS blade.
TIGER 352 NC 5.0 is an electro-pneumatic automatic vertical sawing machine which can also operate in semi-automatic mode, to cut from 60 degrees left to 45 degrees right, with HSS blade. The machine has a controlled double axis multi microprocessor with the latest generation of controllers for CNC automatic sawing machines designed by MEP so as to obtain, on the same bar, 1000 different lots, each of different lengths and quantities.
|Model||Tiger 352 NC evo|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Max Vice Opening||190mm|
|Capacity at 0 degrees||Round||115|
|Capacity at 45 degrees||Round||110|
|Capacity at 60 degrees||Round||90|
|Dimensions (assembled)||1110x 2040mm|
- Console with all centralized controls, installed on an articulated arm to follow the operator in every operating position for the controls and EMERGENCY.
- Field bus control system (MODBUS protocol) with double microprocessor with serial connection.
- Display of 20 characters, read on four lines so as to visualize technological parameters such as: band speed, number of cuts programmed/carried out, band thickness, length fed in each stroke, cutting time, amperometer, diagnostics and caution messages (more than 100 visualized).
- Registration of alarms and events with possibility to visualize the story of occurred events.
- Bar feeder with recirculating balls screw/nut and stepper motor (feed in length in one stroke 600mm, that can be repeated in order to cut to any length).
- Electronic inverter for continuous adjustment of the band speed from 15 to 90 rpm (OPTIONAL 30 to 150 rpm).
- Sawing head movement on double linear guides with preloaded with recirculating ball screws.
- Coaxial cylinder with bypass valve for fast approach and linear transducer for head position reading.
- The headstroke, according to the dimensions of the material which has to be cut, is set directly from the control panel.
- Shearing stress control.
- Rotating table on a centre pin with axial bearing which allows higher precision on the cutting angle set.
- Pneumatic vertical vice.
- Electric pump for the blade lubrication and cooling.
- Wire chip brush for band cleaning.
- Indicator with flashing light in case cycle is stopped.
- HSS blade 350x32x2.5 for solids or sections.
- Preset to be equipped with the spray mist system (OPTIONAL), as well as with the standard delivered traditional lubrication with emulsible oil.
- Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.